Production Coordinator – TORONTO OFFICE
ABOUT NOTCH VIDEO
Notch Video is a Toronto-based production company built from the ground up to deliver creative, cost-effective solutions for scalable video content. Notch provides full-service video production – from creative concepts to production to distribution – for our clients. See some our work here.
We are a bright, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team with a genuine passion for telling stories through video. For further details about our company, services, and team please visit our website at www.notchvideo.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Tired of the old way of doing things? So are we! We’re looking for a creative person who can make any project run smoothly, likes people, is smart, and wants to own the burgeoning world of online video. Like to do things differently? We want your brain as our new Production Coordinator.
- Actively assist Producers by providing project management support in development, pre-pro, post-pro through to delivery
- Responsible for the flawless execution of all assigned tasks and projects to completion
- Assist with production estimates and input into budgets
- Obtain internal approvals as required throughout the creative and production process
- Present work for team and client approval at all appropriate stages of creative and production
- Support Notch team in various administrative tasks
- Actively participate in client meetings, brainstorms and presentations
- Help determine and implement organizational best practices
- Identify client issues and raise awareness with senior managers
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- University degree in Broadcast Journalism, Business, Film, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or other relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in television, video and/or film production
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with heavy workloads and short deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to assist in the development of program content, including researching, writing and editing
- Working knowledge of leading edge online, video, film and broadcasting technology
- Experience working with multiple sources of content
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically
- Ability to assess, work and deliver on client needs
- Excellent communication (both verbal and in writing) skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that only those being considered for any interview will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in working at NOTCH VIDEO. We look forward to meeting you!Tags: hiring, job, job alert, job posting, Notch Video, video production jobs