NOTCH IS LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY MANAGER
COMMUNITY MANAGER – TORONTO
ABOUT NOTCH VIDEO:
Notch Video is a growing Toronto-based video production company built from the ground up to deliver creative, cost-eﬀective solutions for scalable content. Notch provides full-service video production – from strategy & creative to production & distribution – for our clients including Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Air Miles, American Express, Cadillac Fairview, etc. See some our recent work here.
We are a bright, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team with a genuine passion for telling stories through video. For further details about our company, services, and team please see an overview here or visit our website at www.notchvideo.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead the strategic community management for Notch Video and our growing community of video creators with proactive planning & execution of meet ups, email campaigns, social media, etc.
- Drive Notch Video marketing initiatives with the strategy & management of social media channels (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn); planning & overseeing PR opportunities; & managing speaking opportunities, award submissions, guest blogging, etc.
- Build and maintain the community; educate new members on the platform and how to use it
- Actively promote the Notch Video community of ﬁlmmakers and content creators with current and prospective clients through social media engagement, PR, and sales support
- Translate marketing and social media objectives into a content plan and drive associated community management initiatives
- Develop and publish content for social media channels and Notch website
- Management of various marketing initiatives, partnerships, and speaking opportunities for Notch executives
- Management of Notch Video client productions (as assigned)
- Track all social media eﬀorts and produce reports with metrics, key learnings and recommendations
- Closely monitor consumer conversations for relevant insights and inﬂuencer partnerships
- Identify and action key opportunities for Notch to market within the industry (speaking opportunities, award submissions, guest blogging, etc.)
- Exhibit eﬀective project management abilities, working closely with team members and clients
- Stay current on platform changes and new social media tools that can help achieve business goals; consistently provide content ideas and identify relevant social inﬂuencers and brand advocates
- Support Notch team in various administrative and production-related tasks, as assigned
- Assist in sourcing crews and building production teams on a project by project basis
- Actively participate in client meetings, brainstorms and presentations; proactively bring content and video ideas to the Notch business and client roster
- Help determine and implement organizational best practices
- University degree plus 2-3 years of experience in community management, social advertising, television, video, or ﬁlm production
- Interest in the technology, ﬁlm and video production industries is a must!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with heavy workloads and short deadlines
- Flexible and agile personality; should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met
- Proven ability to assist in the development of program content, including researching, writing and editing
- Experience working with multiple sources of content
- Demonstrated knowledge of how social media can impact the overall customer experience
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically
- Ability to assess, work and deliver on client needs
- Excellent communication (both verbal and in writing) skills
- Ability to develop, own and execute projects with minimal direction
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We’ll update this post when we’ve found our candidate.
Note that only those being considered for any interview will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in working at NOTCH VIDEO. We look forward to meeting you!Tags: community manager, content, content marketing, hiring, hr, job alert, video marketing, video production