NOTCH VIDEO – JUNIOR DESIGNER
JUNIOR DESIGNER – TORONTO OFFICE
ABOUT NOTCH VIDEO
Notch Video is a growing Toronto-based video production company built from the ground up to deliver creative, pills cost-e?ective solutions for scalable content. Notch provides full-service video production – from strategy & creative to production & distribution – for our clients including Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Air Miles, American Express, Cadillac Fairview, etc. See some our recent work here.
We are a bright, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team with a genuine passion for telling stories through video. For further details about our company, services, and team please see an overview here or visit our website at www.notchvideo.com.
- Contribute to our growing team by providing unique design insights for our print and digital projects
- Thrive on creating, designing and developing visually sound design assets for internal and external use
- Utilize your keen eye for detail to produce print-and web-ready designs, from concept through to completion
- Be a key player in reviewing, updating, and maintaining our brand and style guidelines
- Create compelling visual assets for print and web video – specifically branded content, marketing and sales materials and campaigns, banners, graphics, logos, ads, brochures, flyers, etc. Have your samples ready!
- University Degree or College Diploma in Graphic Design or Graphic Communications
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (principally Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with email and marketing automation tools
- BONUS points for HTML, WordPress, web design, responsive design experience
- Self-starter and proactive individual
- Interest in the technology, ?lm and video production industries
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with heavy workloads and short deadlines
- Flexible and agile personality; should be able to work collaboratively with all teams to ensure that the brand’s design objectives and strategies are met
- Passionate about creating visually appealing designs
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Comfortable taking initiative on projects
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically
- Ability to assess, work and deliver on client needs
- Excellent communication (both verbal and in writing) skills
- Ability to develop, own and execute projects with minimal direction
- Knowledge of current events, pop culture, video, web and broadcasting content
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that only those being considered for any interview will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in working at NOTCH VIDEO. We look forward to meeting you!Tags: designer, hr, job alert, jr designer, video production